quarta-feira, 26 de janeiro de 2011

HOW I GO TO MY SCHOOL

When I was going to school on tuesday, January 25, my thoughts came with me, of course and poked me all the time .
I took the 27 Bus and I stopped at Lombard St with Eutaw St. In the bus I looked around and I observed the different kind of people in the bus. I felt happy because I am different, too. Especially this day.
My heart was quiet and peaceful.
After that I pulled the bell and I got off the bus. I was walking on Lombard St and thinking about my life. My thoughts was running while I was walking. I could run after them, but I decided to keep walking while I walked alone. However, I could see my thoughts and felt them, too. I felt free.
I saw my face in the glass of many stores, an I looked again, again and again. While I saw my image in the glass my thoughts stopped to run and began to walk with me. My mind was concentred about my life this moment. I thought in my daugther in Brasil, in my family, in my friends, too. But I thought to much in me.
I looked again to my image on the glass, I was wearing gloves, hat, scarf and glasses. I couldn't know who was the woman. I asked to me: What are you doing? What do you want? What are your dreams? And I answered to me: This is my dream. I am walking behind him.
After that my heart began to jump and my legs wanted to fly. I wanted to run to my dreams and give a hug them. I felt happy, and I told for myself: You can do it!
Now, I am writing about my dreams, about my life, about my feelings and about how I go to my school every day. I go to my school looking for my image on the glass of stores and thinking about everything my heart needs.

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Que maravilla saber que hay personas que consiguen sus sueños. Poco a poco con esfuerzo y trabajo estas consiguiendo lo que siempre soñaste.¡Has tardado solo seis meses en escribir en inglés! Imagino lo bien que debes hablarlo. Si no te importa, no dejes de escribir en tu blog para que las personas que estamos detrás del cristal de las tiendas podamos saber de ti.